Insta-scroll

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Bangkok [First few days of 2014]

Altitude Countdown 2014 was at Imperial Queen's park hotel rooftop.


We went too early to wait for countdown, got tired and kinda lost mood already.
Furthermore we headed off straight after the fireworks to avoid the queues and taxi jam, thus not much partying.. Hmm. Nevertheless still welcomed the new year :)

Next morning couldn't wake up for Hotel buffet breakfast so we had it at A&W.
Not very awesome :/

This was my lunch, some spicy mixed vegetable soup.
Too spicy for me ):

Green curry rice

& our dinner at Sunrise Tacos!


Mexican food! Yummeh yummeh!





Cheese!*

Next day went to Terminal21 at Sukhumvit.
Super cool shopping mall with an airport theme.
9levels different country each! Cool or what ;)

Jangjang my favourite.. Onigiri ^_^




Just a random scooter...

Remember to visit every level of their toilets! Haha!
All of them decorated super exquisitely.

I only went to one though... Haha


Arrived at Mr. Jones' Orphanage... but it was closed ):
Due to New Year day. Damn~~~

Walked past a nice dessert cafe..

 & went to the Japanese Street and found MisoYa!

Ramen love

They were very nice to open level2 for us and we had the whole floor to ourselves hehe.



Tasty teriyaki chicken steak!

Our next station, ASIATIQUE

So we had an hour of super shiok foot massage before exploring
since most of the shops open in the evening.


Sunset ^_^


So cool blogspot helped me sparkle my photos haha!
I just realized this feature, slow or what? Don't even know when they had it.

Tadah- Asiatique ferries wheel!




Asiatique view from top of ferries wheel.

Our dinner at Capri-



Then we took a free boat to..... I forgot where.


Blingbling! After arrival, cabbed to Huai Khwang for a short walk.
Didn't stay long because I was soooooo tired! & my contact lens fell off too @_@

Next day.. Time to check out ):

Had our last meal in Bangkok at Jeffer Steak @ Pantip plaza

Their pepper pork is nice and juicy!


There was quite a lot of choices on the menu but when ordering, most were unavailable!
How saddening...

Anyway, Ray introduced this Hokkaido melt me chocolate.
SO GOOD!

It's just funny that we kept eating other countries' food even though we were in Thailand.
Hahaha I have no idea why...



Byebye Bangkok~


Love my travel kakis :)

No comments :

Post a Comment