Insta-scroll

Friday, January 10, 2014

Late Christmas post

HELLO. I know I am very slow but here's my christmas post, finally. Hehe.


Below are photos of our christmas feast at cousin's house.
Yummy home cooked food, too good and so christmassy!


Assorted vegetables


No turkey... Replace with whole chicken!

Some baby Potatoes~

Okay I did missed out some dish, because we ate them before remembering to take photos.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next event.. Company's Christmas party!
Our gift wrapping competition... Only putting some awesome ones up.
Theme: Reuse / Recycle

Made of straws wrapped with magazines omg so time consuming!

Log cake made out of cardboard!
Gosh when I stepped in to office I still ask my colleague why she bought log cake! 

Santa sleigh~ Too cute!

& this, haha it ended up in disaster though.
Because they are not glued together...

Woody!

The Champion............ ~_~
Too pro.

hahaha and this is mine.
Cute & simple. with a Christmas tree on it.
but my sister says it hideous. Damn it, she just don't know how to appreciate Art :x
..........

Then we had our party at Kbox VIP room.
With pool table and KTV, & buffet.

Simple games to win some extra cash...



Then we had lucky draw.... Which I never had any luck in. haha

Draw lots for gift exchange...

& votings for the wrapping competition!

& here's my little winnings from the party.
Quite pathetic but better than nothing lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a customized calendar from darling Esther.
Every flip there's my name! Hahahah too cute ^_^


So 27 Dec meet up with my two sweethearts, Post-Christmas meet up.
& had our favourite BIBIGO meal!
Kimchi

Sweet & Spicy Fried Rice Cake. FAVOURITE

Spicy Tofu stew

Bibigo Spicy Chicken

Grilled Ssamjang Pork. This is Daebak!

& finally we had our dessert at forgot which cafe.
All time favourite- Tiramisu
Hahaha I have too many favourites :#


Some little gifts of love :P

K bye now. Upcoming post on Bangkok trip.
When I have the time :)

No comments :

Post a Comment