Insta-scroll

Friday, January 31, 2014

Chinese New Year 初一



CNY didn't feel like CNY this year. Or at least I'm not getting the mood.
Woke up feeling like shit cuz of flu didn't feel like going to bai nian at all but that's impossible. I don't know why I have to fall sick every month now before period. Since when have I become so weak? Sigh. Plus the cramps it'd been quite a shitty day having to keep smiling and say nice words, no cursing. Oh so tiring~


The only happy time is when I'm watching or playing with the kids. Lost in blackjack as well and I'm cashless now.


Had to end it worse at the end of the day.. I have communication problem with my dad... sigh. Seriously I don't wanna say, but is it that hard to give responses?.. Everytime when I talk to him I'm like talking to the wall! Don't know what he's thinking....


So sis was still playing mahjong and he was downstairs waiting for us in the car already. I went down and told him we can go first, he told me we can wait. Really? Mahjong leh. & he didn't even call sis to tell her we will wait.... called sis and she ask us to go, cousin will fetch her and they're going supper. I told dad, he kept quiet continue playing his game on the phone.. & what am I doing? Waiting for a simple respond from him.
So I just used my phone.. After like 5mins, I asked him "still don't wanna go ah? She won't be coming down" & he told me to sleep first if I want to. What???
I texted sis that dad don't wanna go. Then the next minute he put down his phone and drove off....
I'm speechless..

No comments :

Post a Comment