Insta-scroll

Monday, June 9, 2014

Drama Frenzy


Caught Maleficent yesterday and I loveee how easy it is to get ticket for one.
Even when the theater is packed, there will still be seat (Y)

Anyway, Angelina Jolie is awesome. & it seems like Disney nowadays have decided not to go the typical fairytales way. They are bringing the good out of the villains. Hahaha... & also somewhat telling us that true love does not necessary need to be from a Prince.
Oh well, As long as it ends with Happily Ever After.



Recently chasing two new dramas. Hotel King and Angel Eyes.
I came to Hotel King from watching Roommate, Lee Dong Wook.
At first I didn't checked whether the whole show is out or not, so I thought there was only 16 episodes.
& then I was so excited to finish the show that I stayed up late for it. End up they have not finish airing.
Aiyah....... okay lo...


Did I mentioned before that I am very attracted to charming smiles?
Damn, Lee Sang Yoon & Koo Hye Sun have the perfect smile.
The dimples ahhhhh~ :P


As for Variety shows, I'm watching We Got Married Global Edition - Season 2.
Love Puff, she is such a sunshine girl :)


& mentioned just now, Roommate.
Whereby 11 celebs live together in a big house.
I don't understand how is it interesting to be watching other's daily life, rather than living your own life with colors. but anyway, we still like to watch it. Perhaps because its comforting to see celebrities having similar habits as ourselves, which brings us slightly closer and believing that we aren't that different.


I don't know. Kk, I'm flying to Korea in September. Can't wait, but I'm kinda broke now. Not sure if I am able to save enough for the holiday~~~ We'll see. Maybe go there and eat instant noodles everyday hahaha... and er... also means I need to take unpaid leave for my next exam... Ran out of leaves.

No comments :

Post a Comment