Insta-scroll

Monday, June 9, 2014

十年

Ten years ago I was thirteen. The clock is spinning too fast.
For the first time in my life I was crazy over someone. Also for the first time, I remember having friends celebrating my birthday for me, and I actually ruined it because it was the first time I had people surprising me. I think.
I got sprayed by water, I got angry and just walked off. What the hell was wrong with me?
I'm Sorry.

Four years of secondary school years and all I remember is that special someone, that lower sec crush. & my first few friends I made in school. and even though huge part of my sec school life was with my councillor friends, I can't remember anything anymore. All I remember was we were close once. Then I graduated first and we drifted apart. Maybe it was because I am from different batch, or because I was never important, or whatever reasons. How much I treasure our friendship or how many times I tried to bring us back together, it never worked. So then I figured out, some things can't be forced. We are not meant to be best friends.

In Poly I got to know some bitches, our friendship fell apart eventually for some reasons. & I was really really upset that I think I cried. Well I got over it later. People come and go, I'll get used to that.

However I do have some lovely people who stayed by me, and even though not too close, they cared. & I'm thankful to have them. We catch up once in a while, I guess thats enough for me.


To 10 years of friendship. Thanks for not letting it fall apart.

& to the only yummy dessert we had that night. Hehe


Ten years later I wonder, if I'll still be the same me.
Will I be happier? and will those I love now still be with me?
Perhaps sometimes I would run away, but when I return, will any of you still be there for me?


x Random.

to the two narcissist above, I flare up so often, how do you even bear with me till now I wonder.
My seeming imperfect angels, thank you ♥


No comments :

Post a Comment