Insta-scroll

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Food & MORE FOOD

Last Thursday we went to this Japanese stall in Orchard, for Regine's birthday treat.

The Gyoza is yummyyummy!
I requested for a second plate when I'm actually already full. Hehe

Japanese fried rice that Crystal highly recommended to us.
I'm still not a fan of fried rice.

I love their Cha Shu Ramen's soup though! Oishii!

Our dessert was at PS, Nana's Green Tea.
I am officially in LOVE with Matcha Ice Cream!!!!

The vanilla ice cream is really good toooo!
Ahhhhh I thought I was in heaven. Hehe


Yesterday, Met up with Joelle and Jeff.
I knew we haven't met for a long time, but didn't realized the last time was actually last year!!!
Seriously? Wow, time passes really fast hur.


Anyway, we went to Cafe Pal again and I tried their main course for the first time.

Pineapple Fried Rice

and Tom Yum soup.

We ordered Grilled Chicken Wings as well but forgot the picture.
Anyway, their main course is okay~~
Tom Yum not bad. What I like about the cafe is their layout and also it is not very crowded.

Well we ordered Mango Sticky Rice again haha.
Cuz it's so nice! But really really small portion.


I seriously need to stop spending so much on food already. Too used to eating expensive stuffs. Now I need to control, else I have no money to go to Korea... I want to go there have Korean cuisine quite badly now. & go crazy shopping~~ Pray that I can save enough...

No comments :

Post a Comment