Insta-scroll

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Frugal Living

Last week with my Poly friends was probably my last expensive meal..
This fish with Al Scampi sauce is quite yummy.

Well it was perhaps about a year since the last time I saw them..
People just drift apart eventually. At least we still do meet up once in a while.



Anyway, just received the email from Unisim about the payment for my course fee.
Damn it, now that I calculated, I am freaking short of money!!
Waiting for payday to come and then I have to immediately say bye to it~
All to be thrown in for studies. A small bit for meals, transport and other essentials.

Feels totally shitty to have an empty bank account -_-
& I wonder if I'll be able to save any from the upcoming month.
I have yet to start saving for my Korea trip man.

No more eating expensive meals, I have given myself a limit of not spending more than $3 for lunches.
Okok I can do this.... Sigh~ and no more going out for movies or gatherings.
Unless I can stand watching my friends eat..

Even more of my no-life days are coming up.

No comments :

Post a Comment