Insta-scroll

Friday, August 28, 2015

Fear the Fats & My Empty Wallet


BELLO. Hahaha love my Minion gummies so chewy~~~

It's TMA submission week so again I did last minute work yesterday and super duper sleepy right now zzz........

Anyway, yea despite TMA, since I always do it at the last minute, I found time to watch the new walking dead series - Fear The Walking Dead. This version shows the beginning before the apocalypse happens whereby everybody goes WHAT THE FCUK JUST HAPPENED when witnessing a dead person who.. just wouldn't die. Only one episode is out for now so it is still too early to judge. But the first episode wasn't too bad. It satisfy us Walking Dead fans while dreading through the wait for The Walking Dead Season 6.


Some people always wonder, how do I spend my money to always be saying that I have no money.
Well, I don't go out a lot, neither do I shop a lot. But.... I eat a lot. Hahaha~ Am always choosing the good food because I truly find it saddening to save on food, it is expenses that can't really be seen -  which is why it disappears so quickly. A big part of my monthly expenses usually go into vacation, insurance, food, and sometimes impulse buy. I don't shop or go out often, but when I do, I spend a lot. Lol. YOLO?


So yesterday lunch time we went to try out SUPERMILK at The Commerze @ Irving.


There was Lunch Set Special at $12.90 with any choice of Mains + a drink.



My apple juice was better than expected, but I still like plain water more. Hahahahahaha



Regine chose the Chicken Steak which was the day's special, not in menu.



While Pauline had their Oven-baked Chicken Leg.
All is good except the side veggies which was a little too dry.



For me I had their Signature dish - Tunisian Eggs
Sorry I suagu didn't have tunisian eggs before but this is so good. I love the bread too.
The bread is almost perfect, just not enough.


Then to add on our meal, we get to try this Bubblegum Grapefruit Sorbet at $1.90 a scoop.
At first I thought it was two separate flavors and tried to order 2 scoops, but it's actually one flavor.
This sorbet flavor is pretty new to me and very refreshing!!


This afternoon, lunch time we headed to Nex Mall. Pauline & I had ToriGo set meal at $11.90

Bibibibibibi~ My Giant Leg with Bolognese Chicken Pasta is ready to serve.



Good food days..........
I wonder how I'm going to save enough for my Korea trip like this.


No comments :

Post a Comment