Insta-scroll

Thursday, August 20, 2015

The Birthday Month

Happy Birthday to me!
I had lots of awesome food and met up with some of my awesome friends, I'll have to say, its a great month!
Didn't have the time or effort to blog until now because I've been busy with my dramas. HAHA


Anyway.....

With my colleagues we went to Hungry Heroes again.
This time sitting the ground level of the cafe.



Super love the decorations and design in this cafe, it is very unique and really amazing collections of posters and figurines.





Food is good too! We all felt it was better than the previous time we came.
Cheers to improvement!


Four ladies shared a bottle of fruit cider. Hahaha


Caesar Salad


Luncheon Fries


Chicken Wings


Nice to Meat You platter.

We swapped the steak with pork ribs because Regine don't eat beef.
Well, not a bad choice anyway, the pork ribs is delicious!

Chicken so so.., & the pull pork is really good!!
It was a really satisfying meal ^_^



Then, the day before we are off for our long weekend, we had a mini birthday celebration for Joseph & myself and National Day celebration altogether, all of us wore red/white hahahah.




Late lunch with my girls the next day at the new Capitol Piazza's J-story
At first thought it was only me and CL meeting, then when I was heading to J-story, met Grace and Joelle.
HAHAHA surprise plan fail xD
Esther manage to surprise me though, she suddenly popped out of nowhere when we were talking half way at the restaurant.
Lol anyway I'm still happy to see all of them :D


Army Stew again but this time non-vegetarian.



Dessert next! At Marina Square O'ma Spoon


This is SO MUCH BETTER than the one we had at Rolling Rice!
YUMMMMMMMZ


Then we had this berry toast or whatever it is called.
  Not too bad

My Birthday cupcakes from the girls hehehehe




Pretty pretty Sweethearts


I am so so grateful to have these girls coming into my life ♥


Holiday Monday, went dinner and shopping with Mom at Bugis.
Dinner was at Bugis Plus' Poulét.


Ordered my favourite Truffle Mashed Potato.
My must order at Poulét hehe.


Their signature dish.
Poulet Roti in home-made mushroom chardonnay.


Salad de Canard Fume
Smoked Duck Smoked Duck me love!


Their SG50 Promo
Noix de Coco Creme at $5 (UP: $8.90)
This is WOW! Really good, my mom love it too.


Received Birthday angbaos from Dad and Grandma ♥♥


& two T-shirt shift dress from sweet boy Axl.
Size a little big but big is better than too small haha!


Didn't take leave on my Birthday this year because no more leave left plus I don't have any plans.
Work was shitty on that particular day but all is good after work.
I met Jo and CW at the fitness corner for our usual workouts and got these from them.
Waaahhh totally didn't expect this. But I'm not sure how often I will use the Polaroid camera though lol.


but anyway, THANK YOU ALL 


Last Saturday after school, USS with Dan, Andre, and Joy.
Thanks to Dan we got to go for this Singtel SG50 event. Woohoo!



Awesome USS trip we had. The last time I went was years ago.
So much new rides to play! Weeheee


Took the Transformers ride and Puss in Boots for the first time.
The Transformers ride was pretty new to me, quite interesting haha.
As for Puss in Boots, I like it that it is roller coaster but the exciting part last only like one or two second.
A really short ride but ok la.


You know, what is USS without Battlestar Galactica?!
Thankfully it reopened. The seating have changed from 4 per row to 2 per row.
Oh well. Anyway, HUMAN (red) used to be scarier to me. But somehow they had changed the tracks and its not as exciting anymore. Prefer CYLON (blue) now hehe.


Lucky for us, the wait for the queues was not too crazy.
We didn't queue for more than one hour for each of the rides so it was fine. Thank God.
Managed to take all the rides that we wanted to take, Battlestar CYLON twice :D


Yesterday went for really awesome ramen with Dan at Bugis.
Ramen Keisuke Tonkotsu King Four Seasons

YUMMMM


A belated birthday present from Dan.
The pen got my name! Hahahahaha nobody can steal.


& a Milo Nuggets Fun Pack.
When I first bought this pack I thought it's 12 packs of the normal size ones.
But this is in mini packs lol chey! Still cheaper though.




Assignment due date is coming soon. Most likely I'm going to do it last minute again hahaha.....
Bad habits

No comments :

Post a Comment