Insta-scroll

Monday, August 24, 2015

怎么大风越狠 我心越荡

Hitman: Agent 47 with Dan last Saturday.


It's good, I like spy or agent shows.
Hahaha, actually I like so many things la.


Arbite for dinner because we wanted to try the Salted Egg Yolk Fries.
It's not too bad but not really fantastic, I think we had too high expectation.


+Dan is crazy for salted egg lol.
Even after trying so many salted egg pastas from different places, and concluded that it doesn't really go well together,
he doesn't give up.


 Greedy me asked to order Truffle Fries because I've been craving for it for a while
but end up we couldn't finish it. Too much carbs lolol


My Salmon Risotto, pretty good but I won't really crave for it.
Don't think will purposely go back there again because Serangoon Garden is kinda inconvenient to go for me.



Anyway, lately I haven't found any new Korean or Taiwan dramas that make me want to watch them.
Ended up searching for older ones or even, China and Philippines. 


The Faith 信义/ The Great Doctor 神医
I don't really know what is it called.. Both titles lead you to the same show.

Awesome drama! They call her the doctor from heaven but she is actually from the future.
The king in the show is young and a little short but I guess it is so that the warriors can protect him better, he just have to stand in the centre hahaha.


Bride of the Century was good too.
I don't know the main actress but she acts pretty well, & err hahaha there's Hong-gi oppa!
Noticed there's a lot dramas lately that shows two person that look the same with the poorer one taking the identity of the richer one. Or maybe it's just me always choosing this kind to watch XD


I just finished watching Destined To Love You,
don't really watch China shows usually but I missed Chen Qiao En's acting. They dubbed her voice though ):
Anyway, there are some Hong Kong actors too. & so many cute + hot guys, LOL.
All of them look super charming in uniforms, sometimes topless. Wahahahhahaha...


 Currently chasing On the Wings of Love. It's my first Filipino drama. 
Saw this on Dramacool and checked out the reviews which caught my attention.
I guess I'm really lucky being born in Singapore, didn't know how hard it is for people in other countries to get visa to simply travel out of their country even just for a short trip.


Recently, fell in love with this song - 野子
Super nice and unique song, 很有feel~


Now that Esther says she's considering to defer her studies, I don't really know how I'm going to stand studying on my own. Sigh pie. No heart to study at the moment...

No comments :

Post a Comment