Insta-scroll

Monday, August 31, 2015

I'm on Shopping Spree

Last weekend was a pretty tiring one.
Tiring because I was out most of the time unlike my usual weekends when I would stay home to watch my dramas and you know, not having to step out at all. So I'm really tired right now, plus it's Monday blues.

That Friday after work I planned to go for a short shopping trip in town on my own, just nice +Dan was free so yay I have company. Robinsons and then to Takashimaya. I didn't plan to get a new wallet that day but we were talking about I forgot what is it and somehow I suddenly felt like getting one, so I did.


My new Furla wallet, in magnolia.
I have no idea what color magnolia is until now because that's what they say this is.
It's just beige to me, but looks like pink in the photo.


Then on Saturday, my plan was actually to rest at home the entire day because I knew Sunday would be a long day.
I ended up meeting my sister and cousin for korean BBQ at Daessiksin where I went with CL before.
Daessiksin buffet is really affordable and their food is worth for the price too!

Anyway, Liqi went off to meet her friend for movie while me & le cousin went shopping at Robinsons while waiting for Esther. They have GST absorbed till yesterday! So I helped TY find a coin pouch for him to put his coins for the vending machine in his camp.. Lol...


& I got myself a Coccinelle card wallet. I'm like WOAH when I opened it because there's so many card slots and it opens up like a flower! Hahahahahah, makes me happy just by opening it up.

-50% off
-7% GST absorbed
-$10 Robinsons voucher
-5% Robinsons card rebate

How can I not buy? LOL

Then there was 'Purchase with Purchase' for some items and I bought a handbag for $39.
Esther used my purchase to purchase a luggage bag for I think $99.
Super good buy!


So with our happy purchases, we headed to Cineleisure for a movie - Inside Out.
Haha cartoon, but it's actually pretty good.
Didn't know or expected Sadness to actually be so powerful.


Sunday came and I dragged myself out of bed to prepare for the long day.
& so we headed off for baby Lucas' First Birthday party.
*Photos koped from my cousin the photographer-of-the-day on Facebook*


The mickey birthday boy whom I didn't get to carry or play with yesterday because he was too busy getting love from everyone.



 So I played with other kids.



CHASING BUBBLES



 Party ended in the early afternoon and I headed off to Bedok point to meet these long long meet one time friends. These whom I used to meet every week in the past haha.


 Hubert drove all the way to SG to find us, and so we went cycling at ECP. Rent the bicycle for three hours to Bedok Jetty and back then went another direction, Fiona had to go off early and just nice Esther came to use up the remaining one hour for her.


In that one hour we managed to catch this view. Then chiong back to return the bike.


After cycling we had our dinner at Katong and ended up in Teoheng KTV after much persuasion from Shan.
Haahhaha. An hour of singing and home sweet home.
Bert damn nice sent all of us home before going back to JB, super long journey lol.

Anyway, awesome time spent! It was tiring but these people never fail to make me laugh :D



No comments :

Post a Comment